Through the Southern HIV Impact Fund, AIDS United will award Southern Action Grants of up to $25,000 to organizations that advance a positive and supportive socio-political environment in communities across the U.S. South.
Grant applications must:
- Have an HIV focus and social/racial justice framework;
- Advance the rights and well-being of people who face disproportionate structural inequities including, but not limited to: women, people of color, queer people, and people of trans experience;
- Detail a project in one of the following fields: (1) policy, advocacy, and/or community mobilization; (2) HIV prevention; (3) HIV care and support services;
- Respond to a time-sensitive issue or opportunity; and
- Implement all project activities within three months of award payment.
Projects or organizations must have a committed staff member located in one of the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
How to apply
Please download the Southern Action Grants Request for Applications (RFA) for additional information and instructions. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, there is no deadline for this RFA.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org